Facebook News Feed is changing yet again. Posts from people you know are taking priority over posts from pages you like. This means that your favorite content distributors, like us, might be getting pushed further down your feed. Love us enough to want to see our content first? There is an easy fix, and here’s how you do it.
Check out our Facebook page here.
- Look at the bottom right of our cover photo for the “Like” button. If it says “Liked,” go to the next step.
- Click “Liked,” and in the drop-down menu click “See First” under the In Your News Feed header.
- Click “On” under Notifications to receive updates on new posts.
- The pencils next to each header will allow you to customize those options.
- Find out where “Like” and “Follow” buttons are (it might be hidden in a drop-down menu).
- If it already says “Following,” tap on it and then tap “See First.”
That’s it! Not too hard, right? Now our content will show up your feed so you don’t have to scroll all the way down to find it.
We appreciate your viewership! If you haven’t liked our page yet, head on over there and give it a like if you want to keep up with our content. Thanks for being involved with Content Orange.